Shop Our Collection
- Enriched with organic argan oil and shea butter
- Made with fine sugar crystals to exfoliate gently, eliminate dead cells , and purify the skin for a soft peeling effect.
- Its rich base of organic argan and shea butter intensively moisturizes dried skin.
- Satiny and revitalized, the skin is luminous and ready to receive a body lotion or a dry argan oil.
- Delicately scented with perfume imported from Grasse in France.
- Made in Morocco
- Comes in a Chabi Chic cotton cover
- Dimensions: 200 ml - 7 fl oz
- Scent: Rose
Tamegroute is a village located in the Draa River valley in southern Morocco., just before the immense Sahara. In the Berber language, Tamegroute means ‘last place before the desert’.The color and texture is a result of the particular alchemy created by the potters of Tamegroute and remains a family affair handed down through the generations as each pottery piece is completely unique and no two are ever the same. Tamegroute pottery are true showpieces showing that even imperfect can be perfect. Please note that the traditional method in which the plates are fired involves stacking which result in tiny 'scars' in the glaze making each plate unique. Wabi-Sabi - Discoving the beauty in the imperfect.
Place of Origin: Handcrafted in Tamgroute, MoroccoMaterial: Glazed Pottery Colors: Green
Detail: Hand Wash Only. Not suitable for a dishwasher
Place of Origin: Handcrafted in MoroccoMaterial: Clay Colors: Cream and Black
Detail: Dusting or wipe off with damp cloth. Not suitable for a dishwasher