10 SIGNS YOU NEED TO BOOK A TRIP ASAP!
We have all been there going through life thinking about our next vacation or how much leave do we have on the books or where can I go for the weekend. Well, if you have thought about any of these things below I think it’s time for you to stop overthinking and book the trip you have been dreaming about!
1. You’re so stressed at work. That you’ve considered what excuse can you come up with so you don’t have to go in.
2. You live for the weekend. Is it Friday yet?
3. Everyone is booking trips and you haven’t booked one yet and you are having a serious case of FOMO (Fear of missing out)!
4. You need a break before your stress level hits Britney 2007.
5. You need a new space to get inspiration and revitalize your creativity.
6. None of your friends want to travel with you. Don’t worry on retreats you will connect will all new friends who will have a lot of common interest as you!
7. You love the idea of the unknown giving you a chance to really reflect and find out more about yourself and what you love.
8. You love the idea of everything already taken care of for you! No worrying about where you will stay, what activities will you do or racking your brain over travel books trying to find the best guide on trip advisor. We have you covered all daily activities are planned out with some of the best guides in Morocco.
9. You haven’t taken a trip since well 3 years or more.
10. You live for new adventures!
If you have answered at least one of these reason you should check out our latest trip to Morocco!
Join me and Patricia in Morocco for a 8 day /7 night journey to reignite your senses, find your creativity and reconnect to your soul. We believe that travel will always be a good idea!
Arrive in Marrakesh (RAK Marrakesh Airport)
Welcome and take time to relax and immerse yourself in the full experience of Marrakech. Once everyone arrives, we will head out for lunch at a local restaurant and get to know are neighborhood. The evening we will enjoy a beautiful candlelit dinner at the riad to get to know each other and get comfy in our home for the next eight days.
Time to hit the Marrakech streets to get to know more about this amazing and soul energizing place!
Our day of adventure will include visits to YSL museum and the beautiful Majorelle Gardens dedicated to the famous Yves Saint Laurent who fell in love with the colors of Marrakech so much he had a house built. We will visit some of our favorite artisans to learn about the history of their crafts. We will then head back into the Medina for a break and have lunch at a local restaurant another Instagram worthy spot.
After breakfast, we will travel to the beautiful coastal port town of Essaouira just a short 2.5 hour ride from the city, you can find an old Portuguese fishing village enjoy sightseeing and visiting shopping the local souk market to visit some of our favorite artisans. For you Game of Thornes fans, parts of the series were filmed here along with many other films; just last year Halle Berry and Keanu Reeves were here filming John Wick 3. Along with the amazing sites Essaouira offers a fascinating blend of cultures and architecture, this port town is an excellent place to lay low for a while and enjoy art and culture without feeling overwhelmed by the intensity of Marrakech. While there we will relax and enjoy the sites and fresh fish where you pick it and they cook it right there! Also, along our route to Essaouira we will also stop to visit and learn the history of the Argan Oil making process by women of Morocco. You will also be able to support the local women’s cooperative and purchase Argan oil to take home.
- 8 nights accommodations in Marrakech, 1 night stay in Ouarzazate, and 1 night stay in Sahara in luxury desert tent with a wine and henna along with Saharan music party in the desert.
- Airport transfers
- Private transportation during our travels
- Guided tours
- Entrance to Museums and Gardens
- Day trip to Essaouira with tour guide
- Wine with planned dinners
- Breakfast daily
- 6 lunch experiences
- 6 dinner experiences
- Planning assistance for your free time
- New friendships and a lifetime of experiences
- A Soul of Morocco welcome gift
- Airfare (flight suggestions provided upon registration-Royal Air Maroc offers round trip flights to Marrakech from JFK and Washington Dulles on dates you’ll be flying)
- Travel Insurance (highly suggested)
- Lunches, dinners, tours taken during your “free” time
- All shopping and cost of shipping if applicable (DHL and may other options are available for shipping)
- Staff gratuities
- Activities during “free” time
- Tips for assistance during your travels Tips for drivers, tour guides and those who assist us throughout our stay
If you have more questions feel free to contact us. To reserve your spot you can use the button Retreat Deposit- Click Here