Join us on a Moroccan adventure!
Travel With Us To Morocco!
September 12-19, 2019
PAYMENT OPTIONS –
PAY DEPOSIT – OF $870 USD (NON REFUNDABLE)
April 8-15th, 2020
PAYMENT OPTIONS –
PAY DEPOSIT – OF $550 USD (NON REFUNDABLE)
Twin Share: $ 2550 USD per person
Single supplement: $ 2850 USD per person
You may choose, to share a room or book a single room.
We’ve curated a soulful experience filled with culture, food, art, design, history, and plenty of moments to “stop and take it all in” time. Take a peek at the sample itinerary below to see what we’ll be up to!
This amazing travel experience is for the culturally curious looking to dive deeper into what this world has to offer! View the details below to learn more about this unique opportunity. Once you’ve reviewed the details, click “Book your trip” to secure your spot.
Spaces are limited.
Join us myself Felicia and Patricia of The Moroccan bungalow and our local guides for a magical week in Morocco! This journey is an adventurous and immersive stay in Morocco where we’ll be journeying together for 7 nights, 8 days.
We’re starting off in Marrakech and then we’ll head to Port town of Essouaira where we will learn about the long standing tradition of making Argan Oil. Along with tours to learn about the rich history behind this beautiful coastal town. Then we will hit the road down to the south of Morocco entering an an oasis as well as stepping back in time where homes are made of earths rich history staying in a 16th century Kashbah and visit the historical Aït-Ben-Haddou before settling into our overnight stay into the Sahara.
You’ll see first hand the beautiful diversity this country has to offer from the bustling Medina of Marrakech to the slow living of village life while we tour the regions of the desert. We have been traveling this beautiful country for years and have designed a unique cultural itinerary that will introduce you to the real Morocco. This will give you the opportunity to explore from a local perspectives giving you a life long experience.
DETAILED ITINERARY: We will provide a daily itinerary detailing all activities, accommodations and schedule of the journey once you have completed full purchase of the trip.
ARRIVING: Book your airfare to Marrakech Airport (airport code: “RAK”) arriving on by the afternoon Thursday, September 12th, 2019 . Once you land in Marrakech, we’ll have a driver pick you up and take you to our riad.
LEAVING: Book your airfare from Marrakech Airport (RAK) departing mid-day Thursday, September 19th, 2019, and our driver will take you to the airport.
EXTENSIONS: If you wish to arrive earlier or stay later, we can assist developing and facilitating your itinerary for an additional fee.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Accommodation for the duration of the journey: 7 nights, 8 days from 12-19 September
- Airport transportation from and to Marrakech (RAK)
- 6 Lunches and 6 Dinners
- All in-country transportation for all activities in the itinerary
- Activities and their accompanying participation expenses as noted in the itinerary
- Guide and service: we will be accompanying the group during the entire trip, offering in-depth knowledge and available to accommodate any need
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfare in and out of Morocco; although we are happy to assist you with finding flight options, but we do not facilitate flight bookings
- We do not offer airport pickup from any airport other than Marrakech (RAK)
- Passport and/or Visa entry fees, if applicable
- We will provide dinner on September 12th, but if you arrive earlier you must cover meal expenses; we will cover breakfast September 19th, but if you depart later you must cover meal expenses
- Alcohol; on our scheduled itinerary alcohol is not readily available, we can assist with bottle purchases in Marrakech or you can stop through the duty free shop on your departure flight
- Incidental expenses, such as but not limited to, flight cancellation, lost luggage, property damage, personal injury, etc..
- Travel Insurance: This is Mandatory where travelers should have an appropriate package covering unforeseen incidentals, such as but not limited to, flight cancellation, lost luggage, damaged property, personal injury, etc…
- Accommodations: During booking accommodations are on first come first serve basis for private and shared rooms. Shared rooms have either a Queen or two twin beds and private single rooms have either a Queen or King bed. All bedrooms come with private bathroom with either a shower or tub/shower combo.
- Special Needs: Please let us know prior to booking if you have any special need such as dietary requirements, allergies, limited mobility, visual and/or hearing impairments, etc… We will do our best to accommodate any and all special needs notified prior to booking, but it is possible in order to suffice special needs, additional costs will be excised.
Is this trip for me?
You have a genuine interest in new cultures and new adventures.
You love meeting and hanging out with new people.
You have a “go with the flow” attitude towards travel.
You enjoy walking, eating, and trying new things.
You find walking difficult, as majority of our exploring will be done on foot.
You require high tech amenities (Cellphone, TV, etc.) to be comfortable away from home. (During our travels we may not have a TV or wifi but its a good thing).
You don’t enjoy stepping outside your comfort zone.